Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Ominous vibe

Do you know what it's like when you have an awesome vision in your head and no matter what you do you can't seem to bring it to fruition? That's sort of what happened here. I had every intention of shooting a beautiful, ethereal shot of me floating up, up and away. Instead it turned out rather grim. Apparently I've been feeling a little dark lately.



 When rocking an ominous vibe, you might as well throw in a little severed arm for good measure. Special thanks to Cristina for letting me borrow her cool frame. Again, not what I had in mind for this frame. But maybe Halloween's coming a little early this year.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand your comment about the difficulty in capturing an image in your head. That can be quite frustrating. Still, I think these are great! The top photo was the inspiration for the movie Inception. The bottom photo is clearly the last scene from a creepy episode of The Twilight Zone. Done and done.

    ReplyDelete