Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Twilight

This past weekend I did a shoot of some lighting designs for an engineering company. They wanted the photos to be taken at twilight so the sky would still have some color in it. This was a first for me as I am not accustomed to shooting at night or at twilight. But I am also not one to shy away from a challenge! There's a very short window of time between when the sun sets and the sky goes black. But in that window the sky is saturated with color - from light pinks and purples to deep sapphire blues. I'm actually very pleased with how these turned out and I think twilight may be my new favorite time to shoot!




 

1 comment:

  1. I like all of these. Indeed twilight is a great time to shoot. I especially like the bottom photo. My eyes keep going to the sidewalk. I like the reflections from the signs.

    ReplyDelete